Hygieia-San TR-3 General Purpose DisinfectantIntended sectors: Huwa-San TR-3 is a disinfectant formulation of hydrogen peroxide and silver. It is a food-safe product and is safe to use in any application. (Watch the videos below for some uses) After the reaction, it decomposes into water (H2O) and oxygen (O2). The main difference between Huwa-San and regular hydrogen peroxide is in the presence of a stabilising agent. As H2O2 is not stable and slowly decomposes into oxygen and water, a stabilizer in the form of a small amount of silver is added. The silver is used to increase the stability of the hydrogen peroxide solution.
Huwa-San was thoroughly researched and developed in lab and field test settings. As a result, Hygieia-San products meet the most recent standards for disinfection:
- Bactericide: EN1276, EN13697, EN1656, EN13727, EN14561, EN14349, EN16437, EN13626, AFNOR NF T 72-281***
- Mycobactericide: EN14348, AFNOR NF T 72-281, EN14204***
- Fungicide: EN1650, EN13697, EN1657, EN13624, EN14562, EN16438, AFNOR NF T 72-281***
- Virucide: EN EN14476, AFNOR NF T 72-281, EN14675***
- Sporocide: EN13704, AFNOR NF T 72-281***